Indianapolis Marble Show January 9Th, 2016

QtheMIB

Hi everyone

I don"t post very often so I may not be doing this right. Hopefully Steph can correct my errors. :-) Our long time club president, Beth Morris, stepped away this year and I am doing my best to live up to her great leadership and example. We will be hosting our January show soon and would invite all of you to be there for the in room trading or the Saturday show itself. We look forward to your stories and sharing your great finds with us. Best part is the chase, I always say. There will be plenty of marbles to to buy/sell/trade as well. Hope to see you there!!

Thanks!!

Mike (QtheMIB) Q stands for Quincy which is my middle name. Mibs are just an addiction.

It’s the First Marble Show of the YEAR!!

And it’s in INDIANAPOLIS

Happy 2016!!!!!!

Indianapolis Show information:

Show date and hours: January 9th, 2016 from 10:00 A.M. - 1:00 P.M.

Show location: Comfort Inn and Suites conference rooms located just South of the Pyramids (Northwest side of Indy). Directions - Take exit 27 (Michigan Rd) from I- 465 and go South on Michigan Rd. Turn Left at the first stoplight onto DePauw Blvd. Turn Right onto Wesleyan Rd. at the first intersection. The Comfort Inn and Suites, 9090 Wesleyan Rd. will be on the right.

Room hopping to buy/sell/ trade or swap stories: Thursday and Friday prior to the show.

You can join the Indiana Marble Club at the show. Annual dues are $10.00

For room reservations please contact the Comfort Inn and Suites (317) 875-7676

For Marble Show information please contact Mike Adams (317) 873-4975

• 1 month later...