Kansas City Is Marble Crazy - March 4-6

Less than a Month until the Kansas City Marble Show

We are expecting another great turnout.

Room trading starts as early as Wednesday and gets into full swing on Friday and Saturday. Marble making demos on Friday and Saturday at Moon Marble Company. On Sunday, March 6 - The largest marble show in the Missouri or Kansas. Held at the Holiday Inn at 8787 Reeder Road, Overland Park, Kansas.

Hotel Information: Holiday Inn and Suites - Hotel rooms in the club block are still available. So far we are covering three floors at the hotel. For room reservations, call the hotel at 913.888.8440 and mention the marble club to get the rate. The room block closes February 22.

The show room on Sunday, March 6th has 50 tables that will be filed with marbles and marble related items. The last two years we have needed to create a waiting list for table. Reserve your table not to beat the waiting list. Cost of the table is at $40.00 for an eight foot table. If you need a table at the show on Sunday, email [email protected]

Any questions, concerns or suggestions, email [email protected]

For information on Marble Crazy at the Moon, go to http://www.moonmarble.com

Who is coming to KC? The song says it all (sing along) - Going to Kansas City, Kansas City Here I come. The got some crazy little marbles there and I'm going to get me some...

post-194-0-38367900-1455019194_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Only a week left for reserving rooms at the marble club block rate. When you call the hotel be sure to tell them you are with the marble show.

As of Friday, we had 54 individual reservations made for 128 room nights. For the KC Marble Club, room nights are an important stat because what we pay for the conference room is on a sliding scale determined by the number of room nights in our block of room.

Yes it has. The hotel agreed to keep it open through the 29th. They usually limit the block availability to accommodate spring soccer tournaments. When I talked to then on Friday, they weren't aware of any tournaments scheduled for the first week end in March so the graciously agreed to extend the room block. As the Sales manager said, they would "rather have marble collectors in their rooms than twelve to sixteen year old soccer players". I guess we tip better in the hotel bar.  :party-780: