What have I got?

Shellkat

OMG ... is that a sunlight picture?  flash?  

Those look like they oughta light up under blacklight. 

The top left is an Akro Lemonade Oxblood.  

Are the others clearies?  Translucent?  Do they have any cutlines that you can identify?  

Hmmm ... odd that the lemonade is looking so natural.  

I take my black light pix on a black background in a dark closet, with no flash of course!  LOL.  And then I (used to) play with the background in photoshop to get rid of the dull purple background that my camera insisted on giving me and bring the congras closer to what I was seeing in person. 

... but for ID purposes, best not to have the blacklight on :) 

So, actually I think I might see cutline in the top left one of  your new photo. 

Do you see a  little arc with what may be eyelashes just under the center ... just under the lightspot.  

From here, that's looking like a Master cutline.  

I don't think of Master when I think of bright glow.  But they look old.  And maybe Master had more glow than I knew about.  

For myself I'd save 'em because I love glow ... and then as you learn more, you can go back to them and see if you see signs of structure which would give you further clues as you learn more about structure.

My very most stunningly brightest glowing marble is translucent ... and finally I noticed something in the glow -- a little coiling -- which tipped me off that I had a handgathered marble.  And still later I learned that it might be a Peltier Canary.  Never learned if it had any particular value.  I've just loved it all along the way. 

Years ago I had a marble website up and managed to get a couple shots of lemonade oxblood marbles sitting on a lemonade oxblood tea set plate.

Natural light:

lemonade1_G.jpg

Black light:

lemonade2_G.jpg

1 hour ago, JerryG said:

Years ago I had a marble website up and managed to get a couple shots of lemonade oxblood marbles sitting on a lemonade oxblood tea set plate.

Natural light:

lemonade1_G.jpg

Black light:

lemonade2_G.jpg

sweet. i need to get me 1 of those plates..