Bubbles and swirls

Shellkat

I'm not sure about the top and left.  

The bottom and right show a Pelt structure.  The glass kinda sorta looks Rainbo-y, but I'm getting an older feel, more on the NLR end -- early 30's.   Or maybe NLR on the bottom and tweener on the right.

And then the swirls look like they belong with the 'em, don't they, but would be different maker. 

I am sooooooooooooo sorry for the missing posts.  Was trying to trim on the old end where it wouldn't hurt.  For budgetary reasons.  Messed up.  May I blame ADHD?

9 minutes ago, Steph said:

I'm not sure about the top and left.  

The bottom and right show a Pelt structure.  The glass kinda sorta looks Rainbo-y, but I'm getting an older feel, more on the NLR end -- early 30's.   Or maybe NLR on the bottom and tweener on the right.

And then the swirls look like they belong with the 'em, don't they, but would be different maker. 

I am sooooooooooooo sorry for the missing posts.  Was trying to trim on the old end where it wouldn't hurt.  For budgetary reasons.  Messed up.  May I blame ADHD?

No worries. Understand about making more room. Thanks for all you do      : ) 

Steph is right...Pelt on the bottom...maybe a Green Zebra. Maybe the middle row right is a Euro mushroom.  The transparent swirls are very tricky.....best to call those WV swirls until you can find a match.  Hope this helps!