Speaking of bananas ... frosted??

Was trying to get a feel for what shooter bananas were worth individually ... ran across these and got totally sidetracked?

I _guess_ this was purchased for the stained glass box ....?? 

But the bananas ... they're frosted .... did Pelt ever do that on purpose?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-PELTIER-GLASS-CO-BANANA-CAT-EYE-STAINED-GLASS-BOX-W-MARBLES-BAG-/152117497365

Anyone seen anything like this before?

yep, cerise box looks fine, to me, .. worn .. corners look original ...  mibs .. look .. cerise .. kinda have to have those up close, for me , to i.d. but that other box just doesn't fit with what i've seen or heard of. and for me, it looks like something i would put together. kinda .. sloppy ... dividers ... corners looked glued ... and that .. purse .... nope, not for me .. ... bill .... oops .. dividers on gropper are new ...

Just curious -- my Cerise box didn't have dividers when I bought it a couple years ago -- what do original dividers look like, as opposed to what I can see of the ones in that example?

14 hours ago, ann said:

Just curious -- my Cerise box didn't have dividers when I bought it a couple years ago -- what do original dividers look like, as opposed to what I can see of the ones in that example?

of my boxes .. only 2 .. have what i think are original dividers. they are thin strips of paper that are crimped from top to bottom in an " s" pattern from the marbles rolling against them over the years. and color is dulled from age. the 1's referred to here are, looks like, strips of thicker cardboard like material. no bends from the marbles on the strips. they are straight. new looking. enjoy the day .... bill