Your Thoughts?

Measures just shy of 2".  I hit it with the strongest flashlight I own and the base glass is a very dark emerald green, doesn't appear to have a core of any kind.  The white on the surface has a rough texture and resembles cake icing, seems superficial.  What bothers me is the pontils...Ground pontil is the type to expect on cane cut slag I believe and while this doesn't appear polished in any way the pontils are fairly smooth.

tmp_17861-KIMG0833908722358.jpg

The surface white has a distinct texture to it that shows up even on the green where the white dives below which is why I do not think this was polished.  Its got a significant amount of character which would all be gone with even the slightest buff.  The surface is also not dead mint with some hits but no missing glass.  There is one bubble pop that has sharp edges which is something you'd find on a polished marble but again there's no way it could have this much character to the glass after being messed with.  I don't see facets at all on either pontil...Seems too plain for one of those Eastern European knockoffs but maybe??