My eBay listing changes

As many of you know, I have been back selling on eBay for the last 6 months or so – putting 3 items per day to see how that would work.  One thing that I found out is that it makes it tougher for the multiple sales with combined shipping (which is fine with me) but they may drag over several days.  So, I am now going to try putting several (up to 10) items of same type on the same day – like Akro multi-twist corkscrews on one day, or some patches or Alleys or marbles other than corkscrews, or Marble King packaging, or Mega/Vacor packaging, or Vitro packaging, or odds & ends packaging.  I figure that way buyers can get the ones they want and with combined shipping and it’ll be easier for me to handle.  So, please keep an eye out for my eBay listings and hope you find something to add to your collection.

Please let me know if there are specific marbles, bags, etc. that you need.  I have a lot of duplicates or ones that I no longer need to collect (just sold over 100 Alleys to a collector).

My eBay ID is arasmus and the eBay link is http://www.ebay.com/sch/arasmus/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1