Help ID Marbles!

Arm5702

Hello, welcome.

These are all or most modern marbles.

Does marble A have a stripe?  I presume that's the white band on the background giving it a stripe.  2nd question -- does it have an iridescent finish?  (sort of like carnival glass?)  If it has an iridescent finish, then it's modern and probably made in Asia or possibly Mexico.  If it doesn't have a finish -- if it's just clear glass ... then we call it a "clearie".  And many companies made clearies over the years ... at least from the 30's to the present ... so we can't nail down maker or age.

With the one view, I have to say modern, foreign on B.  Asia or Mexico.

C and H are in the style that we call "Imperial".  They're made in Asia.  They're modern.  And the Imperial Toy Co. was one of the companies which distributed them in the U.S.  

E may also be in that category.  I suspect it is. However, from this angle I can't say for sure. 

D might turn out to be a cage style cats eye.  It could turn out to be your oldest marble.  Maybe from as early as the 60's.  Possibly later though. Possibly made in America.  More views would help decide.  

F is a confetti-style marble which is made in Asia or Mexico.

G appear to be Asian cat's eyes.  At least the one on the left does.  Not sure about the one on the right in this view.