3 more 16 mm swirls - I'm thinking Champions?

dpaul7

I got a small group of 16mm marbles, all in the same container. The first marble (Photos 1 &2) has a whitish background,  thinner orange swirls.  The second marble (photo 3 and 4) has a red & blue swirl on a white background .. . could it be red-white & blue Old-Fashioned Champion swirl ? The third marble (photos 5 & 6) has orange swirls on a whitish background.

I have seen similar marbles listed under CHAMPION.  Have I correctly identified the company?

Who knew sorting marbles could be so much fun!

IMG_4083.JPG

IMG_4082.JPG

IMG_4085.JPG

IMG_4084.JPG

IMG_4080.JPG

IMG_4079.JPG

Correct all Champions. The only chance of Champion New Ole Fashions is the white base with red and yellow swirl. The base on these are not a bright white. Some details about the Champion name New Ole Fashiones. Ravenswood packaged and sold marbles with the header as Old Fashioned Marbles.  So when Dave McCullough plant manager of Champion Agate decided to try and make some swirls looking similar to Ravenswood's. He changed the name to New Ole Fashions.  Notice the spelling difference.  There are Old Fashioned Marbles(Ravenswood's) and there are newer 1980's New Ole Fashions(Champion).  Not all Champion swirls are New Ole Fashions. They are a certain time period and certain color combinations of Champion swirl production. .