Hi, I’m a helper

Gina Macias

12 minutes ago, Gina Macias said:

Mum spent 6D19C3F2-2298-4E6B-BFB0-1726196AB891.thumb.jpeg.c88670d4566136e331b4e1e362ef3da0.jpegso much time, sorting through bags, so I’m here to help!

Ah !! I see you have one also !! I have 2 marble counting partners, that is I can count on looking for marbles after they are present & I don't keep an eye on them.

The leader of the deceptive duo "Tubby" 

image.png.85f750bfeae7f2c4016eebc7849acdc1.png

And his mother and instigator "Sissy" As you know we can't let those innocent eyes fool us (or can we ?? )

Notice the absence of any marbles around them for some strange reason !!

image.png.40ce9fb7b0a5a976a4d405dfb4c7d8e9.png

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Chad G. said:

Ah !! I see you have one also !! I have 2 marble counting partners, that is I can count on looking for marbles after they are present & I don't keep an eye on them.

The leader of the deceptive duo "Tubby" 

image.png.85f750bfeae7f2c4016eebc7849acdc1.png

And his mother and instigator "Sissy" As you know we can't let those innocent eyes fool us (or can we ?? )

Notice the absence of any marbles around them for some strange reason !!

image.png.40ce9fb7b0a5a976a4d405dfb4c7d8e9.png

“Those eyes, that look-simply irresistible! Thank you, I love little “helpers!” 

Can’t get over Tubby and Sissy, they look like they may be hiding some of those lost marbles you may be missing! So adorable. When we lived in Florida, I had so many animals, the husband said unless it is a unicorn DO NOT BRING HOME ANOTHER PET! Never found that unicorn, still looking….

20 hours ago, Gina Macias said:

Believe me, cats refuse to allow you to do anything they don’t approve of, I’m thinking they are secretly our overlords! Dogs are so much more accommodating, I love them all! 

Overlords 🤣 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't breath I'm laughing so hard, Overlords  🤣 .......  :badgrin:  ...... You're crackin me up !!!!!!!!! And we are their unassuming underlings 🤣  ..... good grief, I can't take it any more ..... 🤣....🤣................................. Wait !! vI think I spotted one ; Look !! there it is image.png.a90115fc98d00ae9e5a955aa56be4324.png......................overlords.............🤣..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!