Help in Identifying Marbles

theteaman

"Welcome to Marble Connection"   :)

For a more accurate I.D. try and post about 3 or 4 at a time w/ a clear view of all 4 sides. Reason being it's hard to decipher and explain exactly which marble you're I.D.ing. You may have one marble in a bunch worth substantially more than the others. So a few at a time will make for a quicker and more precise I.D. Measurements of each can also be very important as to value or even type or manufacture. Your pix are great, nice and clear, a neutral background is best, grey is a good one. Bright colors will wash out the marbles or lead the camera to focus on the background instead of the marble. Just a few pointers in case ya run into a bit of trouble !!  Again "Welcome" Oop !!  Sorry Sam, didn't realize I already welcomed ya and I.D, some marbles for you. In any case a hearty welcome back then !!

-Chad                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Foreign sparklers w/ a couple pee wee cats thrown in, here's a single orange  cat.

image.png.06ec836b07deb2060e982f8b2d060d87.png

image.png.5216296ee5ef49013165adde9c6f24c6.png

Nearly all Veiligglas but there appears to be 1 or 2 that may not be ??

image.png.692a8619acd34ed55c2d58657794ba81.png

These look like some kind of wire pull ??

image.png.0c5e4e8479c9fdc1f3e340786b678c18.png

Can't tell just from the one view ?? I see what could be a figure 8

but not committing to it, and another a possible transitional

just not enough views to tell ??

image.png.bc812ae737fd998dfd5d4ff7d5ba3d60.png

Looks like I made a big Boo Boo. The first pi is Foreign sparklers w/ a 2 pee wee cats thrown in, sorry for te mislead  Sam !!