UV Akro? .68

Jeremysvt

Akro seems a good possibility.  However, I'm not really getting a good feel for the structure.  Views in different lighting might help.   And featuring the cutlines of course.

I'm not quite recognizing any Akro style that I know of.  The green seems more pale and the base more UV than I would expect on the basic two-color patch known as Royal.

I'm also considering Peltier.

7 minutes ago, Steph said:

Akro seems a good possibility.  However, I'm not really getting a good feel for the structure.  Views in different lighting might help.   And featuring the cutlines of course.

I'm not quite recognizing any Akro style that I know of.  The green seems more pale and the base more UV than I would expect on the basic two-color patch known as Royal.

I'm also considering Peltier.

this one is tough to photo.  It was in a container with mostly pelts.  I will try more photos

I still didn't feel I was seeing the seams, but maybe I do.  I am getting a sense of squareness, not a Mastery V.

With the colors, bubbles, and glass texture -- even before I saw your mention of the other marbles that it was with --  I am more strongly leaning Peltier.