Any D.A.S. runs made on Aug 22, any year?

So I just read a thread about some marbles of a D.A.S. 2017 run born Aug 22 AMAZING color palette 🎨 

Does anyone know where I can buy 5lbs of that run or any other D.A.S. run born on the 22nd of Aug? 

Image is of some Lutz and floating chain from the D.A.S. Gusto run 4 May 202220220803_131553.thumb.jpg.508bb8ae71eeddff9629687f7805edac.jpg

1 hour ago, TravelersMibs said:

So I just read a thread about some marbles of a D.A.S. 2017 run born Aug 22 AMAZING color palette 🎨 

Does anyone know where I can buy 5lbs of that run or any other D.A.S. run born on the 22nd of Aug? 

Image is of some Lutz and floating chain from the D.A.S. Gusto run 4 May 202220220803_131553.thumb.jpg.508bb8ae71eeddff9629687f7805edac.jpg

When they're done moving this'll be the place to go or @ least get a lead or answers to your questions. Check his Facebook link. if ya scroll to the bottom of his page there is a phone # and Email address.

LINK :   https://biblefreak.org/Marbles/store/

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chad G. said:

When they're done moving this'll be the place to go or @ least get a lead or answers to your questions.

LINK :   https://biblefreak.org/Marbles/store/

Rite on! I appreciate the link @Chad G., I have ordered a couple mibs from his website before, and yes I'm also waiting for the move. 🤝🏽

5 minutes ago, TravelersMibs said:

Rite on! I appreciate the link @Chad G., I have ordered a couple mibs from his website before, and yes I'm also waiting for the move. 🤝🏽

I called him years ago and he seemed to be very straight forward and level headed   :thup:

• Like 1