Another I am Clueless on.

NeozLilBallz

Oh, you will get better, with no doubt.

We were all where you are now--some just forget--I remember trying to ID corkscrews and it took some time until I was confidant.

Now I can spot them without my glasses:confused-smileys-17:.

Pick what you like and research them--they will stick out like a sore thumb before you know it. Put the rest aside until tommorrow/next year or so on. Something will just click and away you go.

Research is the key and there is way more info to research today than there was while I was growing up--- in marbles ID that is---some info is good in these times but there is alot more that is bad. This hobby/addiction is not one that is learned as fast as todays society wants it to be.

Patience is our motto in the world of Marble collecting. You will find what you want sooner or later--even in these later years.

This is the place to check out the bad research vs the good.

Keep them coming and never be sorry for posting. Continue to-----

Marble On!!

• Award 1

4 minutes ago, akroorka said:

Oh, you will get better, with no doubt.

We were all where you are now--some just forget--I remember trying to ID corkscrews and it took some time until I was confidant.

Now I can spot them without my glasses:confused-smileys-17:.

Pick what you like and research them--they will stick out like a sore thumb before you know it. Put the rest aside until tommorrow/next year or so on. Something will just click and away you go.

Research is the key and there is way more info to research today than there was while I was growing up--- in marbles ID that is---some info is good in these times but there is alot more that is bad. This hobby/addiction is not one that is learned as fast as todays society wants it to be.

Patience is our motto in the world of Marble collecting. You will find what you want sooner or later--even in these later years.

This is the place to check out the bad research vs the good.

Keep them coming and never be sorry for posting. Continue to-----

Marble On!!

i have been researching and learning for about a year and a half, I'm ok at easier ones lol but Ya i have almost every book all the Facebook groups, all the videos watched on repeat and it's still hard lol, i lost my job and need to sell some on Ebay so i am over posting so i don't put wrong id's and upset anyone as i know there are a lot of Ebay bashers out there and i don't want to get shunned if i am honest. Plus, I just love learning about marbles, it's fun lol

• Like 1

There are many sellers that come here for ID's, what better place in my opinion.

I buy online and welcome you as a seller that is trying to represent.

WARNING!! Many sellers that come here become collectors☠️.

I welcome you and your honesty--keep them coming!

Marble--On!!

1 minute ago, akroorka said:

There are many sellers that come here for ID's, what better place in my opinion.

I buy online and welcome you as a seller that is trying to represent.

WARNING!! Many sellers that come here become collectors☠️.

I welcome you and your honesty--keep them coming!

Marble--On!!

oh, I am a Collector lol, I have only ever sold 4 marbles in the year and a half I've been collecting and learning haha :) I sell many other things an have to sell some marbles also now, trinket_junkies is my Ebay name. Thanks again very much