ID help please. Rare Ravenswood marbles?

Hobbesmn

Looking online for ID help regarding the marbles I have pictured I found a post on this message board from a user named Allen. He wrote up a nice long piece on Ravenswood marbles. In it he included a small write up on some rare ones and it would SEEM like he’s describing the marbles that I have (very old..in the family for many decades). 

He said, “ It is a very dark cobalt blue marble that appears almost opaque. When backlit - an internal pattern of cobalt clue in a clear matrix is seen in the same style as smoke rises in the air.”

I’m sorry I don’t have a measuring tool yet…but to describe what I have…the 5 smaller marbles seem to be a tad smaller than “regular” marbles and they are all slightly different sizes from each other. The larger of the marbles is about the same size as a “regular” size marble. The ONLY marble you can easily see the “smoke matrix” is the larger of the marbles and his 5 smaller brothers that I have…you can see the matrix but you really have to strain your eyes with the right light. Absolutely fascinating…. 

I apologize for not having better pics of the smaller marbles. I just can’t figure out how to properly backlight them.  (The 3rd pic of the glowing ball is an attempt I made at backlighting the larger of the marbles..I included it just because it’s kinda neat)

So any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks and regards, 

Ben

6B366FED-DF57-4A38-A63C-DBA1FB251C0E.jpeg

DAB3114C-B3C9-42F2-9BA8-0133A76DCAFC.jpeg

F86A9DF0-D9EC-4DD3-8695-0A7DE2871447.png