Canton 2023

SNYD

This was a really great show. Spent time with so many good marbling friends and we had some spectacular dinners. If you are in the area or go to Canton show next year, hit up Mission BBQ and Quaker Steak & Lube, I was shocked withe the steak I got, best I have had in a long time. Anyhow Thanks to all of you great folks for such a memorable time. Here are some pics of what followed me home.

Canton 2023.jpg

Canton 2023-2.jpg

• Like 5

On 2/5/2023 at 10:47 PM, Fire1981 said:

I have been and always will be influenced by several Artists from Santa Fe. Who’s the Artist of your giclee 🔥

10 minutes ago, marblenewbie said:

Some beauties and I love the tray.  I really need to get to a couple of shows.  As a neophyte, I would great appreciate it if you would identify each of the marbles in the trays in this post if you have time.  Thank you either way.

Top row, center marble is a Bloody Halloween, some folks call it Pheonix Fire. Second row, third marble to right is an exotic coral. The rest are or have no names. You will find with Alley marbles that most of the really eye catching, wow factor marbles do not have names. Some people feel that they have to name marbles for some reason, to me it does not need a name if it has eye appeal and I like it. 

Canton 2023.jpg

• Like 2

On 2/12/2023 at 9:20 AM, marblenewbie said:

Some beauties and I love the tray.  I really need to get to a couple of shows.  As a neophyte, I would great appreciate it if you would identify each of the marbles in the trays in this post if you have time.  Thank you either way.

The box is made from an old chicken coop from WV. My buddy Ron Shepherd tore an old chicken coop down on his farm. It was a chicken coop from when he was young. I left the outside rough and original and just sanded the inside. They are nice. I made him some so he could enjoy the memories of back then when he looks at his marbles.