Orange and white

Melissa

13 minutes ago, Melissa said:

12/16

At 3/4" JABO always comes to mind but it's not ringing that bell for me, and the structure is so unusual I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around it. It almost looks like an Akro Corkscrew that was deformed so badly by a roll in the base that it is unrecognizable. The only other possibilities I can think of are Alley or a larger-than-is-common Heaton.

I'll bet the answer is on the inside - if we could only unroll that thing!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ric said:

At 3/4" JABO always comes to mind but it's not ringing that bell for me, and the structure is so unusual I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around it. It almost looks like an Akro Corkscrew that was deformed so badly by a roll in the base that it is unrecognizable. The only other possibilities I can think of are Alley or a larger-than-is-common Heaton.

I'll bet the answer is on the inside - if we could only unroll that thing!

The glass does have a different feel to it. Do you think it could be foreign?  That was my first impression based on other foreign ones I have, but I know nothing about marbles. ;) 

36 minutes ago, Melissa said:

The glass does have a different feel to it. Do you think it could be foreign?

It could be but I see no real reason to suspect it's foreign. It's like Ron always says - there are just some marbles that can't be identified with any degree of certainty. This is one of them, at least for me.