Maybe marble king

Melissa

16 minutes ago, chicagocyclist said:

1, 3 kind of looking Vitro to me with those seams. 3 - Master?  It's hard to see the detail of how the colors approach the seams.  And 4,  I would like to see all four sides to see what that patch is doing or is it a lazy corkscrew.

I just might be a lazy cork.  I'll take a second look when I get home.  Thank you!

On 3/7/2023 at 6:31 AM, Melissa said:

AE81CE06-1C0E-45CF-A4EB-B4A9CA75A692.jpeg

BE396E77-56F4-4623-99D8-131D3F9137F1.jpeg

Think it's safe to say Marble King. Moreover. these are 60's through, I believe, late 70's two patch, which are more modern than Patch and ribbon. While white and yellow on patch and ribbon are incredibly hard to find, that's not the case on two patch. The green and blue would be a Dragonfly.

MK made new old style two patch in the mid-90's that confused many, but I can't remember if it was done in blue and green. MK also made 'Hercules: Blue and Black, two patch versions in the early too mid 60's that are pretty hard to find however are over a white base. Yet, I have patch and ribbon Dragonfly that  have obvious white and another where there's no indication white is under the colors. So, yours makes me wonder except the green and blue on mine, without white base does not appear to be a match on yours. 

So, that's interesting, if it's actually early 60's that I may not have seen or 90's