Christ is Alive

Joe2

I want to mention something about the spirituality debate in America right now. If You don't believe in God? That’s your choice, I'm not one to judge, because I'm not the judge. Why is it so important for others to mock those of us that do? If we're wrong, what have we lost when we die? Nothing! How does our believing in Jesus bring any harm? You think it makes me stupid? Gullible? Fine. How does that affect you?  I would rather live my life believing in God and serving Him, and find out I was right, than not believing in Him and not serve Him, and find out I was wrong. Then it's too late. There's no shame in me! I believe in Jesus Christ. He said deny me in front of others & I will deny you in front of my Father (Matthew 10:33-35). Greatest man in history, had no servants, yet they called him Master. He had no degree, yet they called him Teacher. He had no medicines, yet they called him Healer. He had no army, yet kings feared Him. He won no military battles, yet He conquered the world! He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him. He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today. His name is Jesus Christ and I’m not ashamed of being a believer of him! 
For my Name has been wretten in Lambs Book of life Hallelujah Thank You Jesus 
  🙏🕊🙌🤍💜🥰💋

• Like 3

• 3 months later...

1 Chorintians 15 1-4

Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

I have no use for any organized worship or religion personally.  No disrespect to those that feel the need to worship 'something'.  Spirituality is not connected to a thing, place, label, person, story, symbol or any religious deity to me. It comes from within yourself.  Living your life with kindness and respect to all that is our world is what real spirituality is to me.  If you look at history (even though today) organized religions have been the crux of much hate, war, greed and destruction.  John Lennon was right IMHO....."imagine no religion"......... !

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 1 month later...

The best thing ever and most important thing to do in our lives for themselves and other’s is put your total trust and faith in Jesus and Him only and be in total awww of who and what He is !!! That’s been my personal experience with Him for 48yrs!!! And in all that time Getting to know him I can’t find one flaw in him because there’s non to be found so my advice to you dear people is give Him a try 😃what do ya have to lose 😇

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
On 4/10/2023 at 3:48 PM, Joe2 said:

I want to mention something about the spirituality debate in America right now. If You don't believe in God? That’s your choice, I'm not one to judge, because I'm not the judge. Why is it so important for others to mock those of us that do? If we're wrong, what have we lost when we die? Nothing! How does our believing in Jesus bring any harm? You think it makes me stupid? Gullible? Fine. How does that affect you?  I would rather live my life believing in God and serving Him, and find out I was right, than not believing in Him and not serve Him, and find out I was wrong. Then it's too late. There's no shame in me! I believe in Jesus Christ. He said deny me in front of others & I will deny you in front of my Father (Matthew 10:33-35). Greatest man in history, had no servants, yet they called him Master. He had no degree, yet they called him Teacher. He had no medicines, yet they called him Healer. He had no army, yet kings feared Him. He won no military battles, yet He conquered the world! He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him. He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today. His name is Jesus Christ and I’m not ashamed of being a believer of him! 
For my Name has been wretten in Lambs Book of life Hallelujah Thank You Jesus 
  🙏🕊🙌🤍💜🥰💋

Joe2, 

This thread was started in April of 23. I didn’t start visiting the The Marble Connection till October or November so I just seen it. Easter is fast approaching again. This is awesome. I usually don’t get into the religion conversations but this one is an eye opener. I’ve been scrolling through the archives tonight at work (midnight shift) looking for something to read and come across this post. I would like to add to your comment, “quote” “If, we’re wrong and we die what have we lost, Nothing.” Absolutely correct. That is something I say all the time. I also go on to say, “ but if we are right and there is a God and we don’t believe in his son Jesus Christ and we die then what have we lost? Heaven.” Most importantly what have we then gained? I let you decide that. You’ve heard the phrase, ….. “Awe, what’s the worst thing that can happen?” Well, the worst thing that can happen in anyone’s life is to die without Christ. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, B-rett66 said:

Joe2, 

This thread was started in April of 23. I didn’t start visiting the The Marble Connection till October or November so I just seen it. Easter is fast approaching again. This is awesome. I usually don’t get into the religion conversations but this one is an eye opener. I’ve been scrolling through the archives tonight at work (midnight shift) looking for something to read and come across this post. I would like to add to your comment, “quote” “If, we’re wrong and we die what have we lost, Nothing.” Absolutely correct. That is something I say all the time. I also go on to say, “ but if we are right and there is a God and we don’t believe in his son Jesus Christ and we die then what have we lost? Heaven.” Most importantly what have we then gained? I let you decide that. You’ve heard the phrase, ….. “Awe, what’s the worst thing that can happen?” Well, the worst thing that can happen in anyone’s life is to die without Christ. 

‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭9:27‭-‬28‬ ‭NIV‬‬
[27] Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment, [28] so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

https://hebrews.bible/hebrews-9-27

• Like 2

15 hours ago, B-rett66 said:

Joe2, 

Amen!