Bunch of blues

SherryFain

There's quite a mix here. Vacors, Alleys, Peltier, Akro, etc. The big blue on white Alley is a good one. It looks like a 6-ribbon Peltier Rainbo to the right of the black on blue Vacor in the bottom row of the tray, Looks like a white in transparent blue Akro Corkscrew second from the right in the top row. The white in trans blue swirl third from the left in the top row looks pretty interesting. The flamey blue on white one 5th from the left in the top row is pretty interesting too. One I find intriguing is the white/blue/yellow one toward the left - mainly, because I am not entirely sure what it is. There a some good vintage marbles here. Of course, all of my thoughts are based only on what I think i see given a single view. What is it you're wanting or looking for, Sherry? Are you wanting to sort them?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ric said:

There's quite a mix here. Vacors, Alleys, Peltier, Akro, etc. The big blue on white Alley is a good one. It looks like a 6-ribbon Peltier Rainbo to the right of the black on blue Vacor in the bottom row of the tray, Looks like a white in transparent blue Akro Corkscrew second from the right in the top row. The white in trans blue swirl third from the left in the top row looks pretty interesting. The flamey blue on white one 5th from the left in the top row is pretty interesting too. One I find intriguing is the white/blue/yellow one toward the left. There a some good vintage marbles here. Of course, all of my thoughts are based only on what I think i see given a single view. What is it you're wanting or looking for, Sherry? Are you wanting to sort them?

Im feeling a bit overwhelmed tonight I suppose. I’d like to sort them but also wanted to see if there were any especially special ones in this bunch. I’ll pull the ones you mentioned and start there :) thank you so much!