Scam from India on Ebay, beware!

Pretty simple detection when stupid thief, scammers in ebay copies previous auctions and list as their own. 

Here's some cheap cat eyes for $3,200 AND there's 6 sets availed! You can buy all of these for only $19,200! Link:  Old 6 no Peltier Banana cats eye Marbles 0.625''(2), 0.45'', 0.475''(2) ,0 .6'' | eBay.

Ha, ha, ha! But wait, that's the tell, these scammers haven't a single clue.

Here's their other marbles Link: | eBay

Except all their stuff is just copy and paste, they don't know what is what. 

BEWARE!!

• Like 1
  • Award 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2023 at 10:24 AM, Jeff54 said:

Pretty simple detection when stupid thief, scammers in ebay copies previous auctions and list as their own. 

Here's some cheap cat eyes for $3,200 AND there's 6 sets availed! You can buy all of these for only $19,200! Link:  Old 6 no Peltier Banana cats eye Marbles 0.625''(2), 0.45'', 0.475''(2) ,0 .6'' | eBay.

Ha, ha, ha! But wait, that's the tell, these scammers haven't a single clue.

Here's their other marbles Link: | eBay

Except all their stuff is just copy and paste, they don't know what is what. 

BEWARE!!

Guess I'm going to be rich 😂 based on my vintage "bananas"  but seriously JK and what the hay diddle diddle... 3k 😮😮😮

I am learning the bay of E is not for me.. I had a wish list (and Steph was right in one of the threads ) being new you sort of do rely on what you're seeing to help you identify especially because I use Google lense a lot to try to pull up posts and articles etc... 

It's nice to get clarity on where to buy/find (which for me so far has been estate sales /auctions) but come on 100 posts so I can see what REAL goodies all you knowledgeable souls have up for sale hehe ...

It's like window shopping but on a screen 🤷🏻‍♀️

IMG_20230725_223122.jpg