Follow the Marble Brick Road

AvvaRae

I had a bunch of broken marbles from a lot I bought and my little girl decided to make what she called the "Marble Brick Road" 🥰

Idk about everyone else but having little ones to like  marbles as much as I do has been amazing!!!! It's like having built in marble buddies to hang with 🤓🙃😊

I figured I'd share her "art" with everyone 

IMG_20230817_211002.thumb.jpg.0fd933a4fcafc2ab4ac4d91903dec6c5.jpg

• Like 3
  • Care 1

31 minutes ago, Linda Gail said:

That's a pretty sweet project. And also a good idea for brokens. 

She's a sweet little thing, I was sort of worried about her cutting herself but she wore my garden gloves and had a blast hehe... 

I'd like to collect broken ones and make a mosaic out of them for like a small table or something :)

1 hour ago, AvvaRae said:

She's a sweet little thing, I was sort of worried about her cutting herself but she wore my garden gloves and had a blast hehe... 

I'd like to collect broken ones and make a mosaic out of them for like a small table or something :)

Another fun project is to pour concrete stepping stones and press marbles (hands, etc.) into the surface to make designs. I did this with my great nephews and nieces long ago and it was a lot of fun. They wrote their names in them too. We gave the steppers to my Mom, who absolutely loved them and enjoyed them in her garden for many years. I regret not taking photos because they were really very cool.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Ric said:

Another fun project is to pour concrete stepping stones and press marbles (hands, etc.) into the surface to make designs. I did this with my great nephews and nieces long ago and it was a lot of fun. They wrote their names in them too. We gave the steppers to my Mom, who absolutely loved them and enjoyed them in her garden for many years. I regret not taking photos because they were really very cool.

That's actually a great idea!!!! Thank you for sharing. I think I will do this with my littles 😁🤗

3 hours ago, Ric said:

That is a good idea. Maybe me and CharlieT might do that