🛸👽

AvvaRae

Not sure how "crazy" I'm going to make myself seem butttttt.... 

😂 last night the kids and I were watching a movie outside .... and my guides said look up... 

🛸🛸🛸I looked up and what appeared to be stars  ✨... But as I gazed I realized they were all moving at an insane speed...  I kept watching & I saw this circular light pattern they moved into (formation) open up something it's really hard to describe and they all disappeared one by one through this "hole" 

🥸There was no broadband noise... No disturbance at all.. the lights were too close to be a plane, no blinking etc 

🫨you wouldn't have even known unless you were looking up. So of course I said to my husband & daughter directly next to me omg look do you see that ... 

They all saw the same thing I did... I tried to capture it on my phone but I couldn't pick up literally anything... I have zero zoom power

Anywho just curious if anyone else on here has seen something like this ✨✨✨

Screenshot_2023-09-04-10-19-55-740.jpg

11 minutes ago, Ric said:

Star Link satellites, no doubt.

That was actually the first thing I looked up (they have a tracker) and there was no visible activity last night where I am located... Now tonight closer to 9/5 midnight there will be...  (Would the tracker be that off?) 

19 minutes ago, Ric said:

Star Link satellites, no doubt.

The only other weird thing would be why the odd formation at the end ? Like all moving into a circle (with different flashing lights and completely disappear?) 🤔... I've seen starlink before in another state... But it was horizontal not so uniformed (spacing)... 

I think that's what throws me off is the odditiy at the end