"FOR the LOVE of VACORS" 2nd Edition by Andy McLaughlin

Mojo

Whooohoooo 🤹🎉🥳

Andy McLaugling finished his new book

it has taken him a few years to immensely improve the "FOR the LOVE of VACORS" book.
He added over 400 more color photos, collector sets, cross referenced international and domestic multi-names, included Narrative of Vacor marketing history, construction identification characteristics, collector sets, very rare vacors,  unusual patches, frits and frosteds, over 600 named types of Vacors, all in one reference where collectors can view them all side by side..........
I have learned today that the 2nd edition will be printed by December 22nd. So buckle up and strap yourselves in for THE World's most Diverse Single Manufacturer full color Photographic Marble ID reference in existence !
He did his very best to create an intricately detailed rock solid accurate reference to all marbles he is currently aware of that were made in Mexico.
I am very confident that nobody will be disappointed in it.
Here is a sneak Peak of some of the ones that start with A.

Marble On !!!!! 

Screenshot_20231211_051330_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20231211_051335_Facebook.jpg

• Like 2
  • Wow 2

On 12/10/2023 at 8:45 PM, Mojo said:

Whooohoooo 🤹🎉🥳

Andy McLaugling finished his new book

it has taken him a few years to immensely improve the "FOR the LOVE of VACORS" book.
He added over 400 more color photos, collector sets, cross referenced international and domestic multi-names, included Narrative of Vacor marketing history, construction identification characteristics, collector sets, very rare vacors,  unusual patches, frits and frosteds, over 600 named types of Vacors, all in one reference where collectors can view them all side by side..........
I have learned today that the 2nd edition will be printed by December 22nd. So buckle up and strap yourselves in for THE World's most Diverse Single Manufacturer full color Photographic Marble ID reference in existence !
He did his very best to create an intricately detailed rock solid accurate reference to all marbles he is currently aware of that were made in Mexico.
I am very confident that nobody will be disappointed in it.
Here is a sneak Peak of some of the ones that start with A.

Marble On !!!!! 

Screenshot_20231211_051330_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20231211_051335_Facebook.jpg

Alright, I been waitin on this  :thup:  Pretty sure I ordered 2  ??  Yep, I found my orders and both his phone numbers, ready to rip !!! Called him today, I'm on it Brother   :pirate:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...