These are a few I came into

fantacmet

These are some of the ones I've have recently come into.  These are a bag of my favorites and a bag of unique ones.

Any information would be extremely helpful.  I know the names of a few makers and can generally tell old from new, but that's about it.  Happy to take any of these out and take closer pictures upon request.

20231215_155847.thumb.jpg.161aae762b783149245cc16965428ce1.jpg

20231215_155920.jpg

• Like 2

I see a 1960's Japanese marble.    Some 1960-ish Marble Kings.  Possibly some West Virginia swirls (which are from 1930's through at least the 1950's.)  I think a Vitro cat's eye, from 1960's or later.  Maybe another Vitro from an earlier era.   And some newer Asian marbles. 

I was definitely off.  I was thinking MAYBE marble kings, but akro, and them some smaller stuff.  I'm 99% no cats eye but then I could be wrong. Could be light or angle.  Entirely possible(very likely) I have not a clue what I'm seeing or talking about. Which one?. I'll get another pic or two. I have some others I'll post up before too long.  I even have one that is not fully formed.  It's like a molar on one side.

Thank you very much for the info so far.

Ok I'm.confused.  What makes them cats eyes? I mean I get they're supposed to resemble a cats eye, but I don't see it unless I'm looking at them wrong.  Sadly there is nowhere around here I can go like a shop and ask.  I don't do FB or Instagram, or anything else owned by Meta.

• Haha 1