Unbelievable!!

Carowill

Probably, 2-3 Paranoid, delusional idiots in every type of collectible on eBay and around the net who are practically doing and saying the exact same thing. The literal very same crackpots in old bicycles.

Maybe they have an organized club: NAU Nitwits Anonymous United. Members only get blinking lights mounted to their forehead and manuscript to copy and paste in the auction and seller's description.:fighting-109:

• Haha 1

I checked that guys other listings and other items are fairly priced (I’m more of a junk man than a marble man, so I can’t speak on the other expensive marbles). The NPS boundary sign is pretty sweet.

I think the seller posted it as satire. It’s like those Facebook marketplace adds making fun of car sales by posting a rotted car and saying “little rust, ran when parked, I know what I’ve got no lawballers”. 

Or more importantly it’s also like those adds where people post Cheetos shaped like weird things. 

Seeing the comment about the vintage bike collectors cracked me up. I’ve met some good ones, but most are nutty. Train people are usually the same.