Shameless family promotion foot therapy Avos Therapeutic slides.

Jeff54

My son is a professional skateboarder. Pretty crazy, I'd expected he'd grow out of it, but didn't

Instead, he went to SoCal, Los Angeles and within a short period was invited to be on Tony Hawk's Birdhouse team. .

Being a Pro skateboarder is very demanding. Smacking Concrete is not what I recommend. I did some as a child, barefoot and bloody stub toes every summer. 

Regardless injury and pain is part of the game. One of the Sports Exercises, or therapies doctors and therapists. recommend for is Plantar Fasciitis

So he invented and patented special shoes which made therapy much easier.  

Check out his website and story. Thank you for taking the time and read, discover as a proud father, my shameless pitch. This really works and gathering a lot of interest because he got a near-impossible patent. IDK maybe he'll get rich B/C he sure ain't lining pockets beating himself everywhere. What goes up comes down harder on flesh and bones. 

I just hope at the least, he can earn a living from the shoes or becomes a gateway in business. . 

So, check it out, no pressure. Link: AVOS Therapy l Acupressure Slides For Plantar Fasciitis

He may create a Christmas discount as he is just returning with his version II.

.Shawn Hale - Creator Co-Founder - AVOS Therapy | LinkedIn

Link: AVOS Therapy l Acupressure Slides For Plantar Fasciitis