King Marbles

3 minutes ago, Mojo said:

Yes King , some of the bigger have orange peel surface just like Vacor 

Do you know of any places in Europe that sell them?  I looked and looked and could not find anything. 

1 minute ago, TheVacorFan said:

I just visited that website and I must say, they look gorgeous! I especially like the "Dragon Fire", "Bubble Gum", "Blue Dolphin" and "Emily Brown" varieties.

I know!  I wish I could find a place to actually buy them since they don’t sell on their website. 

"Blockchain" crypto trading system? that pulls out my red flags: warnings of a potential scam operation. In adition, I think there's no manufacturer by the name of King. Rather it's an English dude buying from China and Mexico with fairy-tale hype to induce over valued sales. 

1 minute ago, Jeff54 said:

"Blockchain" crypto trading system? that pulls out my red flags warnings of a potential scam operation. In adition I think there's no manufacturer by the name of King. Rather it's an English dude buying from China and Mexico with fairy-tale hype to induce sales. 

Yeah the idea of the company sounds strange and suspicious to me, I'd only be interested in where the marbles can be bought.

I did email this company in the UK and they never got back to me about finding a distributor that would sell to someone in the US. Here are some screenshots of my conversation. Sort of a deadend which is weird if they actually run this company and want to sell marbles.  

IMG_4581.jpeg

IMG_4580.jpeg