Ok Kidz---buckle Up ---here It Comes

duffy

the constant bickering that accompanies any response here lately is becoming almost laughable.. all the crap and one upmanship that seems to go with anything marble lately has gotten to edge of sanity....i went to the jabo plant today and as usual had an enjoyable time talkin with dave and talkin marbles....we all know that surely the discussion had to touch on the subjects that so shamelessly go on here....the marblers of past and present are no different--- except we can establish an idea that zips into cyper-space with the click of the mouse....steve sturtz is not a bad guy...hes all about marbles....his tactics may turn some off....his thoughts are documented and he put lotsa time and money into an endeavor that he is passinate about....granted his responses are sometime veiled in pissiness but ill gurantee you he was poked into such a statement...hes all about marbles...the craziness thats going on with the jokers is pure rick hall....hes not a bad guy either....id hate to see these two get-together on a run....they would make some awesome mibs...steve is the guy who can sale the run...rick is the guy who can sell the marble....but the bullshit that revolves around these runs are overwhelming....just let em be marbles ....dont worry that somebody mighta thought of makin special runs of marbles at jabo years ago...it didnt happen until the salesman sturtz got the marbles rollin....hall is the master of marketing ....give him that...the petty sillyness that goes on has to stop...the emails the ruthlessness of these tacticts are unthinkable...gonig through a place like ebay to foster bad thoughts is unbelievable...come on lets get back to marbles

i wanna complain...........................................................i went to a certain place where certain tribute and such are made from time to time and it seemed that someone had gone through the trash and picked it good........................................but not perfect. i got myself some pretty nice marbles. take that Duffy!