Ot- Please Vote On Dustin's Picture!!

Scoop

I've managed to vote quite a few times today... He's still at 66 this (early) morning.... Thanks for the votes Edna!!

Yeah, that happened when he dropped to 30-something... I still wonder what / who did that!!

Right after we noticed that he was getting lots of votes but still sliding higher to around 130, the site went down for a time. I think there must have been a glitch. When the site came back up (I guess after some repairs) his position number was much lower, and more in line with the voting.

BTW, I don't think voting more than once every 8 hours makes any difference. If you reload the page before voting a second or third time, you can see the time needed for your next opportunity.

BTW, I don't think voting more than once every 8 hours makes any difference. If you reload the page before voting a second or third time, you can see the time needed for your next opportunity.

That's true... It usually says something like 7 hours and so many minutes... Though, the hours seem to be pretty random. I've refreshed and seen it come back with 5,6 or 7 hours just after voting.

But, no matter what it says, I've found that if I wait an hour or so, I can vote again and as far as I can tell, the votes still count... It's very odd....

It's the last blast!!!

The voting ends at midnight Wed. night.... I won't be home after tomorrow morning (Til Friday) But I'll get in as many votes as I can before I leave!!

Thanks BUNCHES to everyone who has kept this thing goin'!!! :music-rocker-001: