Ot- Please Vote On Dustin's Picture!!

Scoop

"Through the Cheez-it Hole"

This picture was randomly taken in the back of my van, on our way back from the Wheaton show (so, it does relate a little bit!!) Dustin has such great luck with "shot off the cuff" pictures!!! LOL

Kacey LOVES Cheez-it's.... Can ya tell??

(PS... For those who may be inclined......

Please note, you can vote every 8 hours, til August 12th!!! LOL :Happy_143: )

awesome pic!

(PS... For those who may be inclined......

Please note, you can vote every 8 hours, til August 12th!!! LOL :Happy_143: )

LOL I set it as my homepage to remind me to vote. My old homepage was a news site. This will be much more fun.

Thanks soooooo much to all those who have voted (and, will hopefully continue to vote!! :Happy_143: )

His ranking is really movin' up!!

Also, if you know of any other websites to post it on, please do!! There are prizes for being "viral" (Having the link on large numbers of websites..... That's a new word on me!! LOL)

cool! Dustin is #116 right now.

So if the contest ended today, Dustin would have a 1 in 150 chance of winning the $1000 scholarship.

So all we gotta do is keep him in the top 150 for his chance. The odds could be worse!

And if he ended up in the top 150 of the "most viral" category, he would have a 1 in 150 chance at a $500 scholarship.

go Dustin!

Thanks again, everyone!!!

He's down to 92!!! It shows that a LOT of votes have come through invisionzone (Us) and Yuku (Glass Addiction) and a few through LOM.... I really appreciate it!!

He's listed as "cool" on the viral scale... I posted the link here, at Glass Addiction, on my "Me" page of ebay and on Craig's List, where it was flagged and removed. But, we got 17 votes before they pulled it!!! LOL

I know Dustin has posted it in a few places, too. Yet still, it's "cool." If you have any ideas of other places to post, let me know!! Thanks!! :Happy_143:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's a relief to hear I'm not the only person seeing weird stuff on the internets lately. Sometimes I seem to get unlimited voting. Sometimes it doesn't seem to register.

I got some other weird things at other sites too. Thought my computer might be on its way to meltdown.

Thanks for keepin' this goin' folks!! 'Sorry I've been a little AWOL... We've been having some computer issues and.... As usual, a lot going on here. Whenever I'm sitting at the computer, I feel like I'm slacking somewhere else... I have been trying to keep up on my votes. It's great to know others are too!!! Thanks bunches!! :D

Wish I'd been taking notes instead of just glancing at numbers. I think he's lost score. I mean not just position. I think they actually decreased his score.

Well, I'm not giving up. BUMP!

weerd things are afoot. Dustin's score jumped from 3000 to 8000 points overnight.

He is now in 56th place.

How many days till the end of the contest? about 20? Anything could happen!

I've managed to vote quite a few times today... He's still at 66 this (early) morning.... Thanks for the votes Edna!!

Steph..... Dustin & Kacey's friends have been hanging out here way too much this summer!!!

When I read your post that he was "hot," I wondered if there was a picture of him somewhere!!

Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Yeah, that happened when he dropped to 30-something... I still wonder what / who did that!!