Ot/ Thank The Good Lord For Marble Connection

I thought it important to illuminate, just a little, on how wonderful it is to be able to visit this website and interact with the multitudes of marble collectors. It is often the highlight of my day to be able to sit down, log on, and just enjoy a wonderful world of marbles. I know that there are arguments between memebers here and there. I would rather bypass all the negativity of those threads and reach deeply into others. Threads that teach the young, like myself, share knowledge with others, and threads that express the caring empathatic voice that permiates this board. God bless you all, and thank you for being here. I pray blessing over you all, for those who are blind to others feelings I pray for your heart. For those who are so very generous, I pray God continues to bless you so you can continue to bless others. The world we live in, is round like a marble and just as beautiful, but it keeps spinning no matter what happens to us little ants that make our home here. Time keeps ticking, and our lives just get shorter and nearer to the climax of glory when we will go home. Love your neighbor as yourself, never talk to strangers rather meet them and learn their story so they are not strangers any longer. I don't know how long any of us have left on this earth, so learn, love and laugh but also share, teach, and be kind even if it's not deserved. That is the definition of grace, and this world without grace is an ugly, ugly place. God bless you all, smile and know that someone loves you.

At the risk of being burned at the stake, I'll just say that I certainly appreciate glangly's words but I also sincerely beg everyone else to refrain from turning this MARBLE FORUM thread into a relgious one. Please.

Thanks,

Ann