Posting Help Please

cat's eye jack

Hmmm, I haven't tried to follow Lou's steps. I'll try that on a smallish image and see what I think about them.

In the meantime while I'm testing, are your pix wider than an average computer monitor?

Start new post.

Under attachments, use the browse button to find the picture on your computer, click on your picture then click open.

The picture is ready to upload to our server. Hit attach this file. The picture will upload.

You can do this several time to add more than one picture.

If you don't hit "add to post" your pictures will show at the end of your post. If you want your pictures mixed in between your text, you need to put your spacer where you want the picture to go and hit "add to post".

You have just put a picture in your post.

Lou

post-279-125017972731_thumb.jpg

Hmmmm . . . it worked for me.

Why don't you save this image to your harddrive and try to attach it. We know this one is a good size. It would make a good test pic.

funny-pictures-grey-kittens-crazy-f.jpg

Hi Steph,All of my marble pictures are a site called Picassa. When I try to get them to Marble Connection most are about 1/2" to 3/4" and when I click one they enlarge about 150%, that is still not very large on my monitor. I like your cat pix. I'm not sure if I know how to attach an image to my hard drive?

Picasa? I'm not familiar with that. Do you load your pix straight from your camera to there?

Do you have a Windows computer? On mine I save a picture from the computer screen by "right clicking" on the image. I choose the "Save Picture As" option to download it. I usually save to my Documents folder, especially if I want to upload it again soon.