Marble Mail

Hehe, sorry Dani but i thought of you when i received these.

Got these guys in the mail, yesterday.

I think these may be Masters, comparing them to one Dani posted on LOM as a Killer, they look like they are the same type of marble, i actually have another one just like these, but im having trouble accepting they are Master with the straight seams on everyone ive seen, so basically out of the 5 i have seen the seams appear to pretty straight for the most part. They have 5 or 6 different colors in them though and they are nice mibs.

Makros1.jpgMakros2.jpg

Makros3.jpgMakros.jpg

Here they are next to the one i owned previously, the one in the front is the old one i have, the two in the back are the new ones, i think they are the same type.

Makros1-1.jpg

Makros11.jpg

Heres another one i purchased, i like this one, it has a baby blue like color ribbon that swirls around in the Matrix, it looks like it was probably dug and a double ingot. and i'm thinking Akro on this one.

dugakro1.jpgdugakro2.jpg

dugakro3.jpgdugakro.jpg

Here are some extras the guy sent for free, which i highly recommend this seller to any marble collector.

I think they are some more Dug examples, all but maybe the green and orange and yellow and red.

dug1.jpg

dug.jpg

dug2.jpg

Then last but not least a couple of Pelt shooters, the Zebra has some light Aventurine, and the Superboy has a few fleas but still sits well next to the Zebra.

peltshooters1.jpg

peltshooters.jpg

im having trouble accepting they are Master with the straight seams on everyone ive seen, so basically out of the 5 i have seen the seams appear to pretty straight for the most part.

Thanks for bring up something I was wondering about just last night. I know zip about MK and Masters -- but since one of my Mystery Mibs was just tentatively id'd as a MK "blended bee" here yesterday on another thread, I got it out last night, along with the two (I know, it's pitiful that I only have 2) MKs I know I have . . . On the "bee" the cut lines are straight. What does that mean? I haven't paid much attention to Akro patches (and their cut lines), although I think sparkler cut lines are a little curved, and I seem to remember that Peltier cut lines are usually curved, and so are those of most CAC 2-seamers . . .

Can you steer me to an older thread, maybe, if straight vs. curved cut lines has been discussed before?

Thanks,

Ann

Sure can, i didn't want to debate it because i get crap for being right let alone wrong lol and no not from Dani hehe she is one of my favorite marble boards peeps :)

LINK TO DANI'S KILLER DILLER !

What ever they are, they are really nice mibs, Dani got a better picture of the green in these marbles, there pretty.

Here's a pic of mine that i took when i first got it. Rick thought it may have been a Vitro, matter of fact he has a SUPER nice example one i am quite jealous of, it wasn't a bad guess, but when i look at them i see Akro & Vitro..

Heres a better photo of inside the mib.

VitroElite1.jpgVitroElite2.jpg