Ohio February Show- Buckeye Marble Club

smitty

Buckeye Marble Club Winterfest, formerly known as the New Philly show has been moved! Sat. Feb. 13th, 2010- in room trading wed. 10th thru fri. 12th.

Due to the renovation of the Holiday Inn at New Philadelphia, the show will be held at the Holiday Inn at 4520 Everhard Road N.W. Canton, Ohio 44718

This is 28 miles north of New Phila. on I-77.

After much searching, I have found this to be the best choice for our show.

They have a free 24 hour shuttle to and from the Akron/Canton airport (CAK)which is only a few miles away. They have a direct phone line at the baggage claim.

The banquet room is very nice and large enough to accommodate our show and will also have a lunch stand.

Every room has been remodeled and each room has a 32" flat screen t.v., a microwave and refridgerator. They also have free high speed internet.

There are 80 first floor rooms that will be assigned "as you arrive". The earlier you check in, the better your location will be.

I WILL NOT BE ASSIGNING ANY ROOMS, SO DON'T ASK!

I have negotiated a room rate of $79 plus tax per night. Normal rates are $139-$159. To get this special group rate you must make your reservation no later than Jan. 15th, 2010 and tell them you are with the Buckeye Marble Club

The reservation # is 330-494-2770

This hotel is in the center of an enormous shopping area. There is a large shopping mall directly across the street and dozens of great restaurants and buffets within a few blocks.

other attractions include the Pro- Football Hall of Fame, Pres. McKinley museum and Canal Fulton Glassworks

www.hicanton.com

We will advertise in Cleveland, Akron and Canton papers and are expecting some nice marbles to come in "off the street"

If you need any other info you can contact me at [email protected]

Steve Smith Vice-pres. Buckeye Marble Club

Hi Steve, Thanks for the info. Lin and I did the IAMC show in Wash, this past July. We had a great show, met a lot of wonderful people and had little vacation too. We are getting packed to do Bert's Northeast marble meet in Oct. Definitely looking forward to your show in Feb. Will see you then. Take Care, Jim

• 3 months later...