Ot: Is It Ok To Post This?

JaneW

If this is not ok, please just tell me so! As most of you know, I used to make marbles but had to stop for health reasons. Now I have entered a fabric design contest and need votes! One of the other contestants has an outrageous percentage of the votes (her design is good, but no better than many others), and I'm trying to at least let her know she isn't the only one with lots of friends, LOL! And maybe next time I can try a marble fabric design...

Here is my blub:

VOTE for me--or your favorite fabric!

This is a great contest for aspiring fabric designers! I created a design inspired by Ancient Roman mosaics. I need to be in the top 15 to move on to the final round next week--I am currently in 14th place, which is too close for comfort! But, if you don't like my design, there are 69 others to choose from, and all the artists deserve recognition for their work! Please also pass this on to anyone you think will enjoy it, even if you don't vote for me! But I hope you will vote for me and will ask your friends to, also!

SPOONFLOWER Fabric of the Week Contest:

Fabric Design Contest

My entry is #3, should you choose to vote for me: Nasturtiums Spoons Mosaic by Jane Walker

Again, please pass this on to anyone you think will enjoy it!

Thanks!

Jane Walker

Hi Carole,

You don't have to sign up or anything, just go to the contest (link included above). You can vote only once as far as I can tell, but you can vote for up to 3 designs per page (7 pages of designs in contest) in this preliminary round. The top 15 go on to the final for a new round of voting.

Thanks!

PS what a cute puppy!