Skizzor !

Thanks Steve, what some people fail to realize is your not going to find lots like this all the time, actually it's rare anymore to find a lot of all vintage mibs, let alone a lot of vintage mibs with 16 CAC's, 14 Pelts two being Millers, a Hybrid Liberty, and 15 or more Akro's... with 90% of the not so commons being in the Mint (Range) and almost every CAC being Mint, i don't think 100$ was to bad for this lot..

Also 10$ for 110 St. Marys Cat Eyes is a steal imho.. i would be interested in a few those if you wanted to part with a couple..

To me it's always worth going to look at marbles myself instead of judging by a crappy pic on Auction Zip, i have found a couple really good lots by just getting off my butt and going, also been times when i got there and they was junk lol

I think the farthest i have ever drove is almost 2 hours to a Auction to look at and maybe bid on mibs.

He who digs will find....

I do a lot of yard sales... Sometimes, if I pull up and see nothing but baby clothes and Little Tykes toys, I'm motivated to drive away (I usually don't unless it's late and I'm tired)....

One day I got out to see NOTHING but kid stuff and a few new kitchen items.... Along with a bunch of new cookbooks... Tucked in with the cookbooks, was a little old book. It was the diary of a girl from an exclusive school for girls in the early 1800's, complete with a few drawings, one of which was a real score for the ephemera folks... I paid 25¢, Skinner's Gallery sold it for $250.00 (almost 20 years ago...)

The only.... ONLY thing in the yard sale over 5 years old and what a score

i have found a couple really good lots by just getting off my butt and going

Ya may have to kiss a lot of frogs, but princes ARE out there....