Wondering About Vitro Conquerors

Okie dokie. Now we're getting somewhere. :) Then I'll have to vote no on the Veteran Conqueror.

Here's the version I'm reading of Alan's description of Veteran Conquerors:

Finally, another variation of the Conqueror, which as yet has not been named but could be labeled the "veteran conqueror," has a dull patch as opposed to bright and brushed off-white as opposed to white. On these, the patch seems to often be shaped like a large "V." Victories and conquerors were distributed, as their names might imply, around the period of World War II.

So the 'veteran conqueror' is not a phantom conqueror type. The 'white' is still brushed, not filamented. But the white isn't purely white.

Also note where he says the type "has not been named but could be labeled ...". He's making a suggestion. I asked on the board about this name once and was given the impression that it never caught on. I don't know if Alan himself still uses it.

Okie dokie. Now we're getting somewhere. :) Then I'll have to vote no on the Veteran Conqueror.

Here's the version I'm reading of Alan's description of Veteran Conquerors:

So the 'veteran conqueror' is not a phantom conqueror type. The 'white' is still brushed, not filamented. But the white isn't purely white.

Also note where he says the type "has not been named but could be labeled ...". He's making a suggestion. I asked on the board about this name once and was given the impression that it never caught on. I don't know if Alan himself still uses it.

hi steph, thank for the valued info. was wondering, were there 2 marble connections lou's and alan's? thanks, jack