What Happened To Marble Alan's Ebay Auctions???

I was watching some very nice marbles offered by MA in my eBay, and suddenly they disappeared from my watchlist hours before the auction should have ended...when I look up the marbles it says the auction has ended and all bids are removed. When I click on the bid history I get this message:

'Sorry, the item 350284616549 does not appear to be a valid number on eBay.com. Please go back and try again'

Did eBay end his auctions??? what happened???

From Alan's Facebook page....

eBay suspended all my auctions because I put a couple quotes..one by Jesus (the savior one, not your gardener)...in my listings! Some bible-boy complained and that's all it took. Why are so many Godders so quick to judge others...isn't that supposed to be a sin or do they think they can just pick and choose? God love Cafeteria Christians...because I sure as hell don't.

Alan has had harsh words on his auctions forever.

I don't think that is why the auctions were deleted.

Maybe I should have used the word "unacceptable", At least in Fee-Bay's eyes anyway.

Why are so many Godders so quick to judge others...isn't that supposed to be a sin or do they think they can just pick and choose? God love Cafeteria Christians...because I sure as hell don't.

Well said Lou

Tim

Tim, these are Alan's words, not mine. Lou

Edited by LouisCamp
Correcting credit for quote

well the F**CK Y*o , directed to dick chaney didnt help at all,, bahahahaha,, man he is original,,, lolol,, bj

this is to funny

“The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For out of the overflow of his heart his mouth speaks” (Jesus Christ, ca. 32)

"Go F**k Yourself" (Richard Bruce Cheney, June 2004)

Is it appropriate to copy and post from FB? Since our info is only available to people we have "approved" as friends, we at least have a bit of control over who sees what.

Just thinking out loud...(I'm sure this will open a can of worms...)

peace...