I'm Still Shaking My Head....

Wouldn't it be better to have a cracked one verses not having one at all?

We were having some fun & being coy.

It is a fake contemporary Guinea.

The only thing worst than a fake contemporary Guinea is a Cracked fake contemporary Guinea. LOL

I am always amazed people are willing to pay big prices without knowing what they are buying.

JMHO of course.

Oh...duh now I REALLY feel like the goober I am. Just on the off chance that it might sink in....how would a novice be able to tell the difference between them. Chaces are I'll never see a "real" one. Please make the explanation so simple a 5 year old could understand LMAO

I am very far from an expert on Guineas...

That being said,

1) 7/8 Guinea is a extreme Rarity

2) Look at the cut lines,

They look hand done not Machine

3) Colors and color combos are wrong.

My summation it is a newer hand made marble

made to look like a CAC Guinea.

Just my Opinion.

Oh...duh now I REALLY feel like the goober I am. Just on the off chance that it might sink in....how would a novice be able to tell the difference between them. Chaces are I'll never see a "real" one. Please make the explanation so simple a 5 year old could understand LMAO

MC Marbles reply is good -- but the best way, if you're like me (not fabulously wealthy), is to haunt ebay, or maybe some of the folks here (!), and pick up (for not all that much $$) genuine PIECES of guineas for study. Eventually managed to get guinea halves in clear, blue, and amber bases. Once I had those in hand, it finally became fairly obvious when a faked guinea like this one popped up . . .