Majestic Marble Box

I have a Majestic marble box from the 1933 Worlds Fair. The Majestic box contains a 20 marble sunburst Master Marble Box, a Marble Bag marked Century Of Progress Chicago 1933 Master Marble. A leather pouch marked My Pal containing a 6" ruler, a pencil and a wood peg. I need information on this box if anyone can help.

If that's the one which was on ebay this past month, I didn't recognize the Majestic box.

My guess was that it might have originally held stationery or something else other than marbles. And then someone realized that the marble box and pencil set and all fit in nicely. However, I do not know.

That was sure a pretty Master box inside.

That one on ebay was one of the saddest attempts at a fake I have seen in a long time. Geeeze it's like he is not even trying anymore. Can't wait to see what's next.

Oh yeah. Back to the question. Kinda hard to give answers without pics. All your getting is speculation at the moment.

Do you mean that horrible wooden Master box? I think that seller was in Maine at last sighting.

Here's the auction I had in mind. The item location for this one was given as New Mexico, so it looks like a completely different situation.

Item #150430039837

I'm still guessing it might have been an innocent combination of vintage items. I did a little googling and there was a Majestic greeting card company founded in Brooklyn in 1938. Company site. So that's the way I'm leaning for now. Maybe an old box, but not as old as the super cool marble box inside, and brought together at some point after the paper inside was used up.

jmho!