Boy-Oh-Boy Blues - W. Va.

As I am packing up the marbles, thought I'd take a couple pics of some of my favorite blues. (Pic colors are not as good as seeing the marbs in hand). Also, there's 5 different shades of blue w/white ribbons in the case. Prob not all are Alley Agates.

I know David C. is crazy about the "Alley blues". (sounds like a good title for a country song doesn't it?)

Some of the white ribbons are hard to see- just squint :rolleye-842:

post-35-127299326767_thumb.jpg

post-35-127299331849_thumb.jpg

post-35-127299336691_thumb.jpg

Thanks! I really like the pastel colors on vintage marbles. They make me happy as Spring is my favorite season of the year.

How sweet of you Felicia - I hope my old clunker makes it that far. The car's a dog - I'm surprised it doesn't bark :rolleye-842:

That car may be right at home here. How old is it? One of my 4wd pickups is a 1978. But it has mangaged to haul a lot of dirty marbles. Ask Bill M.(mibcapper)or Bruce(triker). I will give you my cell and home number if needed. Check your messages. Don't break the springs,hope you have decent tires,LOL. See you soon.

How kind of you Ron. When I meet you, me and my Dolly Partons are gonna give you a great big hug. From the sounds of it, all 3 of us are gonna feel right at home! :rolleye-842:

I sent you a message. Thanks again!

How kind of you Ron. When I meet you, me and my Dolly Partons are gonna give you a great big hug. From the sounds of it, all 3 of us are gonna feel right at home! :rolleye-842:

I sent you a message. Thanks again!

Whoa!

Hahahaha! I have 2 W.Va. swirls I call Dolly Partons. They have some characteristics that leaves little doubt who they should be attributed to.

Now you behave yourself catfish or I'll drain your fishin' hole and drown your worms. :rolleye-842:

Thanks! I really like the pastel colors on vintage marbles. They make me happy as Spring is my favorite season of the year.

How sweet of you Felicia - I hope my old clunker makes it that far. The car's a dog - I'm surprised it doesn't bark :rolleye-842:

Purple is my 'happy color'. Maybe even because of Spring. The beautiful and aromatic lilacs, petunias and pansies (does anybody else call these monkey faces?).

Don't you worry Gail, I've asked the Lord to protect your travels. I believe this will be a fun and wonderful experience.

:-) Felicia