Pelt Wood

That is an attention grabber :) These are mostly Peltier ,if you see any i need to post in id section for second opinion let me know . These stands are quick ,cheap and easy to make and you can add on with a bigger one on the bottom .Still needs sanding and staining . :)

post-2241-127363143544_thumb.jpg

Great idea. Seriously great idea for those of us on a budget. Very nice.

"if you see any i need to post in id section for second opinion"

The blackish one, 2nd from left, on the front board, piqued my curiousity. I'm also a little curious about the one next to it on the edge of the board. Would want to pick that one up and give it a spin if I were in the room with you.

Are you using a rounded tip drill bit for these? And do you use a drill press?

I've often wondered about doing something like you did, but with only a drill motor I worry that it would make a wobbly hole.

That is a great way to use up all those scrap pieces of wood we all seem to have lying around.

Thanks for replies, good catch on the marble in question ,it is in my id files ided as Vitro cobalt ,whoops .I replaced it with a Peltier this hopefully .Steph will take pic of the far left one tomorrow. Ally op ,no drill press ,cordless drill just drill small hole first then a big one (round tip bits) ,as i said this needs sanded ,i drilled too fast ,too much pressure and bit was dull as well , made holes raggedy .

post-2241-127380433143_thumb.jpg