Ot/ Coffee Time...

Kingfisher

Wake up and smell the coffee!!!wink.gif Don't laugh at my coffee pot... Please??? It makes the best coffee I've ever had... After a few minutes of perking, the entire house is filled with the aroma of fresh brewed coffee...

post-2351-128335062825_thumb.jpg

Good morning everyone... Really missed not being around for the last week or so... I put in a new washer in by myself... What a chore that was... Had to install a new in line sediment filter system because of our well...

Sit back and enjoy a cup of coffee with me, it sure tastes good...smile.gif

Hi Gene,

I think right now it's just you and I. I suppose that will change after a while. It seems to me that action has slowed down a bit lately on the Board. Maybe not enough people getting hyped on caffeine. I'm a one cup at a time person Melitta style and one cup period. Maybe ice coffee in the evening if early enough and generally only in the summer. David

Just got a pound of Sumatra beans yesterday. :blink:

I'm stuck in the Melitta middle with David.

Haven't used a lowly (that's the coffee snobs talking, not me!) percolator,

but neither have I tried the much-praised French press. ( :

And Gene, I'm going to come straight out and ask the question that I think is on many of our minds.

Before any of us accept your coffee invitation, would you tell us if there's a new sediment filter for the coffee water? :rolleye-842:

And Gene, I'm going to come straight out and ask the question that I think is on many of our minds.

Before any of us accept your coffee invitation, would you tell us if there's a new sediment filter for the coffee water? rolleye-842.gif

No sediment filter needed... All our potable water is purchased... The well water is used for laundry, toilet, showering and what not... Not used for drinking or cooking, to many minerals, it tastes terrible...