Ot: Flowers

m!b$

I didn't know there was another flower freak who visited this board! Great pictures and great growing! You have a splendid assortment of daylilies. My favorite was Anzac! Love the darker colors, but also the Arctic Ice. You must be a warmer zone than I am. Our asters haven't opened yet and I've never seen a fluffy type so they must not be hardy for VT. Thanks for sharing. You must post those on the Gardenweb Perennials forum!

Thanks for the compliments. The pictures are mine, the flowers belong to my sister.

The asters aren't blooming yet. Those pictures are from other years. Not much is blooming right now except some phlox. We're in the Midwest.

I've never posted these pictures anywhere except in the slide show. People tell me I should try to sell them, but I don't know.

Nice pics, I am going to have to invest in a nice slr, I still use a 3.2 Pentaxoptio for my pics, I relly like the digital zoom on it, but the pics are a little grainy, When In High school I had a nice Minolta with a really nice Zoom lense and about 15 different cokin filters, I was really into Photography then, The new slrs are really tempting me to get back into it. Jay