Three & Four Color Alley

SNYD

I am trying to upgrade my Alley collection to include some three and four color examples. Seeing as they are going in my personal collection I prefer mint or NM+. Harder to find examples welcome too.

SNYD

Welcome to the long list,and growing every month,LOL.

Yea, I know, but this is so much fun and meeting all the nice folks during my travels makes this a great hobby. I also enjoy the actual facts about the history of marble makers. Put it all together and it is a true enjoyment in life.

I need to get down to see you, I want to photograph some of your Alley mibs. I have a personal book I am creating to aid me in my adventures.

SNYD

................ :character-smileys-238: .. bill

Smiles right back at you. See, your the kinda great person that this hobby brings to the forefront. I went on my first dig last year and although the mibs are not great shape,they are all in a special collection that holds a special place in my memories of fine friends and life list items made come true. Sometimes it not how much money you have, but how many fine friends you can find in life.

SNYD

Thanks for the winking smily mib photo

P.S. Your smiling mibster has made it into the SNYD collectors book! Not that the book is anyhting other than my personal guide of visual photos.

SNYD

it's the memories i treasure most snyd ... people and places .. broke and puny .. but, they will always stay with me ... bill

post-75-130332604976_thumb.jpg

post-75-130332607439_thumb.jpg