Just In Cae Some Need One On The Bay Not Mine

Hi all here is a Smithsonian Magazine.MARBLES-Very fine-1988 listed on the bay in case some one need's a copy . this is not one of my auctions juat a find and I think with the free shipping is a good deal.?? Mike

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250810123143&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123on the bay with a but it now

29 days left on that auction! What's up with that? Great issue. I've managed to accumulate a couple extra copies of it over time along with the May 10, 1937 issue of LIFE magazine. I think the more obscure and equally wonderful issue is the Winter Issue #20 1978 of "The Co Evolution Quarterly" (Sold for $3.50 back then/$12 a year) On the front and back cover were color pics of Richard Marquis' marbles with comment on Contents page. Incidentally this was their 10th Anniversary issue with 40 spectacular pages devoted to the Whole Earth Jamboree with photos and testimonial statements from all the ol' guys! Gawd only knows how I managed to come by a couple copies of this issue! David