Marble King In The News

Beri can make glass in house. She already has the tower for sand. MK used to batch back in the day. BUT,the cost of batching will probably increase the cost of manufacturing of a marble by a factor of about 2 to 3 times (off the top of my head guesstimate) its cost now.

My guess is that the real concern will be getting alternate sources and keeping them...either because of payable problems, volume of available glass from those suppliers, or inability to sell mibs competitively against the foreign competition.

My guess is that over the short term, both JABO and MK will be OK, but the price structure of marble making just changed for the worse again. This situation will also become of test of wills on the part of the owners of these two companies. They will have to decide to fight and fight hard to survive.

I wish Beri and David well in this battle for survival.

Beri can make glass in house. She already has the tower for sand. MK used to batch back in the day. BUT,the cost of batching will probably increase the cost of manufacturing of a marble by a factor of about 2 to 3 times its cost right now.

Thats pretty much what I was thinking. Really curious to see what will transpire in a few months at Marble King.