Morphy Auctions - Kay's Kamp Marble Auction Fund Raiser

Hey Marble Connection. I’m writing to share with you about a really cool marble auction fund raiser. Morphy Auctions is teaming up with the Kaylyn Elaine Warren Foundation to help kids with cancer.

For those of you who do not know me, I am Bill Warren (mibstified on the marble boards). In addition to collecting vintage marbles, I also serve on the board of the Kaylyn Elaine Warren Foundation (KEWF). The KEWF is the sponsoring non-profit organization for Kay’s Kamp, the first medically supervised children’s oncology camp in the state of Delaware.

For their April 19 & 20, 2013 Toy & Marble Auction, Morphy Auctions is accepting marble consignment donations, where 100% of the commissions and buyer’s premiums for all donated marble consignments will go to benefit Kay’s Kamp. Dan Morphy is also donating one of his prized CAC Guineas marbles for this fund raiser. Below is a link the fund Kay’s Kamp fund raiser announcement on the Morphy Auctions web site.

http://www.morphyauctions.com/node/277

Kay’s Kamp is a week-long, overnight summer camp experience for children in remission or currently battling cancer. It provides a safe and special place for kids, ages 5 to 17, to escape the daily environment of hospital cancer treatment, for a week of fun and normalcy, free of charge! Kay’s Kamp is the dream and last wish of our daughter Kaylyn Elaine Warren, who was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia in October of 2005 at the age of 17. Kay battled cancer with dignity and grace until she was cured to everlasting life in heaven on March 13, 2007.

If you would like to donate one or more of your vintage or contemporary collectible marbles to benefit Kay’s Kamp, please download the attached Marble Consignment Donation form, and return the completed form with your marble(s) donation shipment to the attentions of Serena Myers at Morphy Auctions. All marble donation consignments must be received by Morphy Auctions by February 13, 2013.

For your consideration, I have also uploaded our marble auction fund raiser flyer along with our Kay’s Kamp 2013 flyer. Please be sure to check-out our web sites for The Kaylyn Elaine Warren Foundation, www.kewf.org, and Kay’s Kamp, www.kayskamp.org, when you have some time.

Thank you for considering this opportunity to help Kay’s Kamp. Please call me on my cell or email me directly if you have any questions.

Bill Warren

Vice President & Co-Founder

The Kaylyn Elaine Warren Foundation

Kay's Kamp

560 Peoples Plaza #111, Newark, DE 19702

Ph: 1-888-KEWF413

Cell: 302-559-7890

Fax: 302-836-8534

[email protected]

www.kewf.org - www.kayskamp.org

Morphy Auctions - Kay's Kamp Marble Auction Fund Raiser Flyer.pdf

Marble Fund Raiser Auction - Consignment Donation Form.pdf

2013 Kay's Kamp Flyer.pdf

hey gang. this is a very worthy cause! Bill works very hard on this. We met Bill in 2006 ( I believe) while he was here with his daughter for treatment. If you ever donate a single thing, this is the one worth while!! Open your hearts and help these kids to enjoy a camp where, for a perod of time, they can have fun and be away from the terrible stress of cancer. count us in Bill! who else is in?

• 2 weeks later...