Wtb 3/4'' Peltier Bumblebee, Tiger Or Wasp!

Posting to bookmark.

I have had several of other NLRs over the last 2 weeks and my friend is sending me 2 more large flat rates friday. If there are any there i will be glad to let you know. I thought I may have had what you were looking for, but as I check they all hit the mid point, the 45/64 range...but I have some MCS that are BEAUTIFUL and right there or jsut below if ou ever decide you want "odd" looking as well :)

ALSO

are you primarily a pelt guy ? I need a pelt contact to run images by as they come in and whom doesn;t mind random emails or even calls :P

Also, if so, would you check my clown post in marble ID and give your input if you have time ?

Chad,

I've been asking for those for years. Have plenty of 3/4 or bigger supermen, k&M, Rebels but those are easy to find compared to bees wasps and tigers.

Bill

Funny you say that, Bill. One of the marbles you showed me in June happens to be what sparked my interest in this particular size! It is the only one I have ever seen thus far. Hope all is well!

Chad if it was the beat up bumble bee, that is only the second one I've ever seen. First one was 10+ yrs ago I ran it to $200+ on an online auction but never actually had it in hand. Not sure why they would be so rare or better yet does that really mean that Peltier saw no reason to make them. I have had two or three wasps that were over 23/32 but no aventurine and not red base with black laying on the surface like smaller ones. Maybe this topic will shake some out but I doubt it. I've been looking and asking for them for at least 10yrs. Bill

There must be something to be said that you can find so many of the other NLR's (i.e. Christmas Trees, K&M's, Supermen, etc.) in the 3/4'' plus size but not many (if any) of the two color versions. In the 50 ct. and 100 ct. boxes - there were almost always a row of Zebra's (black and/or red) so I don't know why the yellow, red and orange base glass would have been any less desirable. I'm sure the Peltier folks had it down to a science but if it were me, I'd prefer the colored base glass more than the white base glass. Maybe (and very likely) it all came down to profit margins.

Posting to bookmark.

I have had several of other NLRs over the last 2 weeks and my friend is sending me 2 more large flat rates friday. If there are any there i will be glad to let you know. I thought I may have had what you were looking for, but as I check they all hit the mid point, the 45/64 range...but I have some MCS that are BEAUTIFUL and right there or jsut below if ou ever decide you want "odd" looking as well :)

ALSO

are you primarily a pelt guy ? I need a pelt contact to run images by as they come in and whom doesn;t mind random emails or even calls :P

Also, if so, would you check my clown post in marble ID and give your input if you have time ?

Hey there Gnome! Apologies for the delayed response...

Yes, I am primarily a Pelt guy. I'm always up for ID's - I will warn you that I am not terribly strong on my WV swirl ID's. Feel free to run them buy me if you like. E-mail is probably easiest as I generally carry it on my hip.

[email protected]